SC - Re: Expecting historical Foods

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 19:55:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/25/00 3:19:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
NJSasso at msplaw.com writes:

<< My sermon is that if you can make a pot roast and potatoes, then you can
certainly cook out of Pleyn Delite and The Medieval Kitchen.

I agree totally but why restrict yourself to those tomes? Master Adamantius,
Cariadoc, Mistress Aiofe, myself and many other historical cooks have
published freely on this list and at other web sites most of the recipes that
we have developed and use. To restrict oneself to 'scholarly' works is a
shame when there are so many sources for the tried and true. ;-)

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz