Parkinson Re: SC - vegetables

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Sep 26 08:30:14 PDT 2000

> > Parkinson, J. / Paridisi in Sole:  Paradisus
> > Terrestris.  London 1629
> > 1975 Amsterdam: Walter Johnson Inc, Theatrum Orbis
> > Terrarum, Ltd.

This is a great book if you work with slightly postperiod stuff. I have
the Dover fascimile edition.

Is it my imagination, or does Parkinson have a fetish for vegetables
boiled in broth?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"And you, to whom adversity has dealt the final blow
With smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go
Turn to, and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain
And like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again."