SC - OT Desired Answer to the Sicilian Question

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Fri Sep 29 13:32:03 PDT 2000

As Sicily has recently come up on the list, does anyone know what they
served for Vespers in period?

Bear's response was:

For the Sicilian Vespers (March 31, 1282), they served the French troops of
>Charles d'Anjou.

Indeed Bear is quite correct and t'was the the answer I was looking for.
Sorry for the historical digression but it was to good to pass up.

Daniel Raoul