SC - Castelvetro & salads (long)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Sep 2 04:58:25 PDT 2000

John,
I know I'm being a bit ignorant here, but can you tell me a bit about this
individual?  I really liked what he had to say about salads, and would probably
go online to see if someone can scare up a copy of the book for me...if it's a
period source!

Kiri

PS.  I REALLY hope you and Anne can come up for Festival of Kites.  We should
have a wonderful time, and I would welcome your assistance in the kitchen!!!!