SC - Re: SC - BLOMAETH HØNS

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 4 15:57:49 PDT 2000

I would put it in the class of illusion foods, sort of. Although I think of
illusion foods as the fish formed to look like drumsticks, and egg made to look
like flaky fillets of fish, or seafood mousseline blown into eggshells to fake
being hardboiled eggs, reformatting a chicken mince back into drumsticks, or even
larger sizes works for me;-)
margali