SC - Re: Food Processors and the lists Opinion

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 5 06:50:00 PDT 2000

It's not their source so much, although eating meat in general does
occasionally weird me out (eew...someone's muscle...kewl...eewww)<g>, as
the anticipated _texture_.  I gotta admit, I've never actually made
stuffed sausages before, so this will be A New Thing <g>.
Where do you buy the casings? Are they available at meat counters, or
does one need to go to a specialty store of some sort? (lordy, but I'm
getting weird mental images of a combination sex toy store and kitchen
gadget place....<g>)
- --Maire