SC - Candles on sale

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Thu Sep 7 07:48:28 PDT 2000

A local craft store here in Monona IA. has put all there Candles on sale.
The owner is selling everything from 5 inch tapers to 15 inch tapers for 50
cents each or 5 for $2. I would be willing to purchase as many as any would
want. My e-mail address is melcnewt at netins.net.  We will work this like
e-bay. You send me payment for the candles give me the two lengths you would
like. In case she is out of one. And I will mail you the candles.

My home address I will send you by private e-mail.

She is closing the sale on October 1st. So the sooner you send for them the
better.

Thorbjorn and Beatrix

- ---