SC - Use of medicinal metals

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 17:46:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/5/00 10:39:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au writes:

<< we are getting a little off topic though, maybe we should go back to
talking
 about Hedgehogs...... :)~

 Drake.  >>

I fail to see your point here. Medicine and medieval cookery are very much on
topic. It is really impossible to discuss one without the other cropping up.
If I may be so bold...with the modern low-fat, low cholesterol, low protein,
high protein, ad nauseum views of nutrition, the discussion of modern cookery
takes on the same characteristics more often than not.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/