SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2565

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 7 19:13:54 PDT 2000

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> As in Bobby Flay?  Hmmm, tempting notion. <evile grynne>

The sensation I recall the last time I was in a room with Bobby (No!
Honest! I really _am_ a chef!) Flay was to wonder if I could administer
a Do-It-Yourself frontal lobotomy by sticking my honing steel around one
of my eyes and into my brain. This was shortly after I discovered that
he, my internship supervisor, had virtually no prior professional
experience, but had talked a bunch of his friends into investing in a
restaurant on the condition that he be hired as executive chef.

No, honestly, these grapes really _were_ sour ;  ) .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com