SC - Food Network cooks.

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 8 08:02:48 PDT 2000

> The sensation I recall the last time I was in a room with Bobby (No!
> Honest! I really _am_ a chef!) Flay was to wonder if I could administer
> a Do-It-Yourself frontal lobotomy by sticking my honing steel around one
> of my eyes and into my brain. T

LOL!

I agree that Bobby Flay annoys me as well. There's just something about
his personality that makes me want to flush his head in a toilet. I do like
Jaqui Malouf though.

I also hate Emeril Lagasse. And it seems that every other show on Food
Network is Emeril.

I think one of the problems with chefs like Flay and Lagasse is that they
allow their egos to get in the way of the food.

I like Ming Tsai and love Alton Brown. The Two Fat Ladies are a delight
as well. Pity about Jennifer.  Don't they make you think you've met them
in an SCA kitchen?

And does anybody else want to climb up in a tower and take Gordon
Elliott out with a high-powered rifle?

> No, honestly, these grapes really _were_ sour ;  ) .

But we love you anyway.

> Adamantius

Yers,

Gunthar