SC - Re: Food Processors and the lists Opinion

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 8 07:45:10 PDT 2000

I don't know about food processors, but my Kitchen Aid mixer (about 10 years old
and still running with the best of them!!!) does sausage and puts it into the
casings (attachments purchased later).  It does an excellent job, and the motor
in the mixer is heavy-duty enough to handle just about anything!

Kiri