SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2574

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 8 09:46:12 PDT 2000

I'm with Nisha.  NO on Bobby, YES on Emeril.  I don't think he's any better cook
than I am but he makes the eclectic accessible.  He's done one episode of
"Emeril Live" this year on medieval cooking that looked pretty convincing.  The
costumes and atmosphere personnel were from Medieval Times, but the recipes were
more historical than anything seen at that location.  I think he had dates if
not actual book titles, like "Forme of Cury" or something.  When I can get on
the net later I'll see what recipes are on the www.foodtv.com web site from that
show.

Selene