SC - Re: SC: Use of Medicinal Leeches

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 8 10:18:49 PDT 2000

Ahem. You cannot get diabetes from blood. It is not contagous. The proscription
for diabetic blood is if you are on any type of medication, the same holds if
you have allergies, asthma or any other chronic illness that requires
medications. Actually, they don't even want you if you have had aspirin or
ibuprofin in the past week..
margali
3 gallons and still bleeding;-)
diabetic and on no meds...