SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 10:26:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/11/00 8:00:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

<< I would also be interested in hearing what people HAVE DONE to feed
 fighters, instead of "what I would like to do," which is the gist of most of
 the messages I have read on this topic.

                                                 ---= Morgan >>

At normal events, we simply  'truck' part of the existing lunch menu to the
battlefield. Pasties, hard boiled eggs, Scotch eggs (not period), fried
chicken, watermelon, strawberries, oranges (questionably period, perhaps very
late), ice water, lemonade (questionable), shish kabobs, sausages, rolls,
bread bowls, gingerbread and pretzels are among the many things we have used
for lunches locally.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/