SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 17:13:20 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/11/00 5:32:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Ooh! I'd love to see documentation for modern style pretzels and for
 consumption of raw orange slices out of hand, rather than as part of a
 larger dish.

So would I.  I never said they were used at lunches (which concept itself is
not period, BTW) I also don't recall anyone qualifying that the 'pretzels'
were modern hard pretzels. I also wrote that orange slices were period. I
never wrote that they were eaten out of hand.

Perhaps things wouldn't blow out of proportion if folks wouldn't add words to
what is actually written or try to read between the lines. :-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/