SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 19:51:34 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/12/00 11:11:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu writes:

<< Is this just an exception made at
 Pennsic? >>

Yes, Both at our shire and at Confed events, the fighters are fed lunch on
the field. As I mentioned earlier Confed does make sure it's fighters are
fed. Usually with in the clans. If you are a member or have camped with us
for the last three years, then I have not possibly had the pleasure of
meeting you. I camped with Caer Frig for 2 years and did not go to Pennsic
this year.

I am sure that you will agree, however, that Confed does take care of it's
fighters needs, whether they be nutritional, medical or psychological. Morgan
said that Mountain Confederation was fed on the field at Pennsic. I merely
stated that they were not served Twinkies. :-) The average fighter during War
week in Confed  gets 3 meals a day. Folks simply take care of their own and
keep their eyes open for those who are not associated with a clan, order or
other smaller group within the house. Had I known that there was someone
lacking I would have instructed Clan Ravenstar to take them under their wing.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/