SC - anthro thoughts OT

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Sep 12 21:30:52 PDT 2000

    Hell the List!

Having yet to venture further east than Artemisia,  I find the intra-kingdom
differences interesting.
> Melisande from Calontir here, >
  However, it is not unheard of for Calontiri to come to war with no food
and no bedding, yet go to sleep with a well-fed tummy,  spending a warm
night on a soft palette.
> Calontir takes care of its own.<

    My Mommy Mode twitches at this  --  Calontir encourages irresponsible
behavior?   Arriving at Events ill-prepared is childish behavior,  and they
let these people have weapons??  > Twitch<

    Helping those who've left things behind is a blessing,  but allowing
grown people to be helpless and in need of care is usually labeled
"enabling."  <now my Mental Health Mode is twitching>

    Another note from a different message spoke of the Calontir Army
traveling without their families. (hence, the need for a Field Support
Kitchen)   What fun is that?  I know if  MY  Spousal Unit left to go to war
without me,  she'd be packing a WHOLE lot more than her armour bag!

Caointiarn