SC - swseets and savory

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 22:45:51 PDT 2000

<< Foods that  violate the cultural mores that we grew
up with,
dividing
sweet from
 savory, etc., >>

Ham (savory) with pineapple (sweet)
Pork (savory) served with applesauce (sweet)
Hotdog (savory) served with relish (sweet)
Beef (savory) with barbecue sauce (sweet)
Duck (savory) served with Cherry Sauce (sweet)
Cheddar cheese (savory) with Apple Pie (sweet)
Cottage cheese (savory) with Apple butter (sweet) or
pineapple (sweet)
Chicken (savory) with Coleslaw (sweet)
etc.

You forgot lamb with mint or apple jelly.
Chicken or pork with apricot glaze
Cheese and fruit
My favorite, really spicy food like chili and
margaritas, yum.
Now I'm getting hungry....
:)
have a great day