Subject: Re: SC - Help!!!! (Cardamon)

Adler, Chris Chris.Adler at westgroup.com
Wed Sep 13 11:40:20 PDT 2000

> I am in serious need of some information.  I am cooking that Oriental
> feast weekend after next (9/23) and am in need of several ingredients
> which I cannot seem to locate.  I hope some one of you will know where I
> can find them:
>     Tsaoko Cardamom (large black cardamom pods)

Large black cardamon (as well as green) are available through Penzey's Spice
Catalogue. You can order them online, if you like. They're *very* fast and
I've been quite happy with all the spices I've gotten there.

The specific page is
http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-penzeyscardamom.htm?
L+scstore+folv6283+968885611

Hope that helps!