THANK YOU:::::Re: SC - Re: order of service of a meal

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 11:26:19 PDT 2000

Thank you everyone who has sent me information and answered my questions
about the order of a meal etc.

I have spent all of my free time these last 3 weeks organizing and printing
out all the recipes that I have collected these past few years that I have
been on the list.  I even tried redacting some of them, but not cooking any
of them...

But my cousins (mundanes) are coming for the Sabbath next week and I am going
to make a feast for them so wish me luck.  I will post whatever comes out
good!
Thanks again to all.
Phillipa