SC - Miracle Whip OOP (was Re: Sweet and Savory)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Sep 17 13:12:27 PDT 2000

I, for one, actually like them both, although I can get pretty specific
about which spread I put on which food....I tend to crave Miracle
Whip-type tangy dressings in tuna sandwiches, egg salad, etc, but like
real Mayo for vegetables (artichokes, asparagus, etc).  I do find mayo
to be "blander" than MW, as I do like the sweet/sour combination in MW.
Oddly enough, I don't recognize anything particularly "eggy" about
either one, although I've disliked yolks since childhood (making a
perfectly schitzoid exception for really good Hollandaise <g>).
- --Maire (who, for the record, lives _way_ north of the M/D line, and
hates overly sweet iced tea, but likes sugar in her cornbread <ggg>)

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
><snippage>
 (who is wondering how many folks have actually tasted both products
side by