SC - food bashing

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 09:45:44 PDT 2000

My apologies.  I will refrain from bashing Miracle Whip and return to bashing
neeps instead.  We can probably document Bashed Neeps!

Every culture has some food with which they all grow up, which they consider a
necessity of life, and which few outside that culture can stand.  Miracle Whip
seems to be one of these.  Others include Gefilte Fish, Natto, Kim Chee... you
get the idea.  So, what's yours?

Selene