SC - RE: Odd and Interesting foods

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Sep 20 05:56:45 PDT 2000

>>> Catherine Deville<catdeville at mindspring.com> 9/19/00 6:34:59 PM >>>
<<<<<And the guava paste and banana paste sound intriguing.  I've never heard of
either.  I'll have to see if I can find any here in Atlanta.   . . . . SNIP. . . .
I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier  >>>>>>>>>

In Atlanta, you'll find guava paste in the Mexican food aisles of some large chain grocery stores, and certainly at the International Farmer's Market on Peachtree Industrial, or Dekalb Farmer's Market.  Chamblee is a prime area for that kind of stuff as there is a large latino and multi-oriental community in these parts.

niccolo difrancesco