SC - happy dance

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Sep 20 12:21:18 PDT 2000

I know we were discussing the period form of qata'if, and were pretty
much settled on that it is not what is modernly sold as qata'if, but I
found an arabic deli yesterday and bought qata'if! I  care that I can't
make the real qata'if right now to do the qata'if dish for an a&s
display, but at least i get to make the modernized version of the dish,
and can add info on the various pieces of help from the people on the
list!

Ok, well I will still also make the shortbread that I was planning to ,
but the Guilded Pearl can finallt get dragged to the civilized culture
of Bagdad for a change!
margali