Odd and Interesting foods (was Re: SC - food bashing)

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Sep 21 10:56:30 PDT 2000

Probably Lapsang Souchong, it is tarry tasting rom being smoked in the curing
process. It is, I agree an acquired taste. I do it with just a bit of honey and
some lemon. It may be that whoever made it for you oversteeped it [a common
failing in the US. Last time I had somebody make me green tea they used 4
teabags for one cup to get it dark enough. *sigh*]
margali