SC - Cheese and the FDA

Mastercahankyle at cs.com Mastercahankyle at cs.com
Thu Sep 21 18:02:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/21/00 8:56:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<<  Perhaps one of the local dairy farmers
 could supply me with some.  I grew up on unpasteurized milk and other dairy
 products until the farm shut down a few years ago.  Ahh Real Cream.  Heck
 with all the sheep farmers in the area maybe ewe milk.  As long as I do not
 have to milk them. >>

Don't advertise because it could cause problems for the dairy.  I usually go
to the dairy farmer down the road from me with some containers and ask for
some of the "fresh" milk and he always is willing to let me have some for
cheese making.

Master Cahan Kyle
East Kingdom