SC - cheese

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 10:24:17 PDT 2000

After you make the cheese you line the press with cheesecloth and fill it
up.  The press has liquid escape holes.  Depending on the type of press you
have, you may needs to adjust the pressure as more liquid escapes.
Eventually, depending on the cheese type, you take it out of the press and
let it age.  Some you wax, some you don't.

We have made some really really good tasting cheese that did not turn out to
be swiss and was really ugly.  We couldn't stop eating it.  We are hoping to
find the error of our ways again...

olwen