SC - <<<<<< I just had a stroke of luck on getting a Smoker Grill ...snip... When I went to the local

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Sep 22 13:22:00 PDT 2000

<<<<<<    I just had a stroke of luck on getting a Smoker Grill ...snip... When I went to the local Walmart I had to ask if they had one ...snip...the price was checked it was not the $250 I expected but $75-so I bought...snip    I would suggest that any one else in the "Snow Belt" check & see if  their local Wally World has simmaler deals.
Hej!

What is the brand/make/model of the one you got?  I know we get interesting items in these parts of GA as well, so I might could swing a haggle here, too.

fra niccolo difrancesco
(the foraging friar)