SC - rare foods at feasts-rant

deborah minyard dminmin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 16:25:19 PDT 2000

How true, about a year ago I was at a feast with someone who is very
allergic to nuts.  The cook had distributed a printed set of recipes.  So
good no nuts in most things.  Looking at the rice dish we see what appear to
be almonds, go find the cook. Her answer "Oh, I just thought they'd look
good and had some left over so I threw them in"
Maddalena
Prominent posting (and failure to