SC - Re: The Investiture of Jasmine and Munennori

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 23 15:39:32 PDT 2000

Hauviette posted:
> I wish to announce the investiture of Their Excellencies, Landed Barons of
> Roaring Waste,
> Munennori and Jasmine.
> Huzza!

Congratulations, Jasmine!

Perhaps this file in the SCA-INC section of my files might prove to
be of some help to you:
Baronial-Lead-art (18K)  5/30/97    "Principles of Leadership and a
Baron/ess"
                                       by Conor mac Cinneide.

(I would have sent this by email, but I don't have Jasmine's address
on file).
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net