SC - on-board / off-board

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 23 16:47:28 PDT 2000

Lady Celia des L'archier commented:
> Of course, if I can get around to updating
> my SCA membership before the end of the month they'll send me a Popular
> Chivalry and I can get some idea from the even flyers there ;-)

While I still recommend that you go ahead and get your SCA membership,
you might also check your kingdom (Meridies?) website. Here in Ansteorra
you can find a number of event announcements posted as webpages and
links to them off the Anstoerra page. If you don't know the address
of the Meridies website, you might try seeing if there is a link to
it from the main SCA webpage at: www.sca.org

An event you might want to mark your calender for is Gulf Wars held
in March. This event has lately had around 4000 people and is held
near Lumberton Mississippi, which is south of Hadiesburg. We have
been having an SCA-Cooks get-together there the last few years and
you could then get the chance to meet some of us face to face.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net