Online references(was Re: Bibliographies (was Re: SC - Definitions...))

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 24 18:54:44 PDT 2000

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
<<<<<Thank you, I have done so, that's why I'm salivating :-)
One of the things that I found extremely helpful has been the number of bibliographies that I've been able to find with lucid and relevant
*commentary* on the books.....<SNIP>>>
I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier   >>>>>>>>>

I have gathered together many of the online cookery sources into "niccolo's Links o' Fun".  Not my work, but locations of work done by good and enthusiastic people to make primary sources available online.  Please peruse these and bookmark them.  I gathered the locations form being on this list.

http://www.mindspring.com/~franiccolo/nic_links.html

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco