SC - Dayboard?

Susan Browning swbro at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 22:05:42 PDT 2000

West Kingdom is different than most of the other Kingdoms.  I have been off
and on again for about six years, and have never seen food provided other
than a separate admission feast. Given the food service regulations, even
food vendors are very rare.  We see an occasional fund raising breakfast,
etc.

Eleanor