SC - Removes and Feastocrat

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 28 08:32:54 PDT 2000

harper at idt.net wrote:

> > Now if we can just do something about vampires at Pennsic...
> >
> > Adamantius
>
> Perhaps we need to begin a thread about period recipes that contain generous
> amounts of garlic.
>
> Brighid

Sounds like a plan. That, and having vampire personae research medieval
vampire activity, the most prevalent of which being to lie quietly in
the grave, occasonally chewing their shrouds for excitement, and
gettting dug up and burned whenever there was a cholera epidemic. Now,
if they did _that_ at Pennsic, it'd be different, and they'd have my
full support ;  ).

But aquapatys and cormarye come to mind.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com