SC - OOP - Chocolate Bread?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 09:35:47 PDT 2000

> I also make a pleasant sweet bread with them based on a cocoa bread recipe
> from a
> >breadmaker book. >Selene
>
> I'm not interested in the drink, but would love the recipe for the bread.
> Please share?  Leanna

Aye, aye, I'm at work and the book is at home.  I'll post it later.  Briefly,
it's from the DAK breadmaker book [the appliance leapt to its doom in the
Northridge Quake but I still have the book].  It's the Cocoa Bread with the
cocoa and sugar replaced by an equivalent volume of pulverized Mexican chocolate
tablets.

Selene
selene at earthlink.net