SC - new to list

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Sep 28 17:12:08 PDT 2000

Actually, if you really go back a ways, Sicily was a Phoenician colony. The
Phoenicians were a branch of the Canaanites who hit the road (or sea) after
enduring a round of Deistic urban renewal. They founded Carthage, and
established colonies all about northern Africa and extreme southern Europe.
    If the SCA hasn't a real beginning point, I always thought that a late
Phoenician / Carthaginian (victim of the Carthaginian Diaspora) persona
would be neat.
    So who's got what on Phoenician cuisine?

    Sieggy