SC - Re: Black Adder

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 29 00:12:52 PDT 2000

Po' lonely Gunthar moaned:
> I can't figure out why I'm still single.

Well, we have a great deal for you, just for you, just step right
up here and say you'll take it! Back on the top shelf, out of the
children's reach, in the UNCATALOGUED section of that little known
library known as the Florilegium:
flirting-msg      (14K)  2/ 4/94    How to flirt, courteously and successfully.

On the other hand, I seem to remember something about the monks
adding saltpeter to their meals. :-)

And if the latter suggestion doesn't work, or the first works too
well, check out some of the files in the PERSONAL CARE section. :-)

Personally, I don't think YOU need the first suggestion at all.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net