SC - Foodie "thingies"

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Sep 29 05:03:56 PDT 2000

At 01:34 AM 9/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Adamantius said:
>> > I was grinning at the comments, you goof! I always kept the salad
cukes in
>> > the refrigerator...separate from my friends...Leanna
>>
>> Thank you! I feel much better now. Now, about those non-salad cukes...
>
>Well, if either of you can document use of these particular non-salad
>cukes, I'd love to have you write an article for the Florilegium on
>it. Bet that would get a bunch of 'hits'.

OK, so what do we title the article?
Lemme see:
	Non-food uses for fruits & vegetables?
	Outrageous uses for period fruits & vegetables
	Women without Partners - find relief with a friendly cuke
	Exotic (or should that be erotic?) fruits & vegetables

We'd better get off this thread...now, I've probably given you all kinds of
wierd notions of my character...Leanna