SC - Garlic

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Sep 29 14:43:49 PDT 2000

At 12:25 PM 9/29/00 -0700, you wrote:
>This sounds like a close cousin to one of my favorites, Bagna Cauda.  The
garlic
>is gently cooked in a 'hot bath' of olive oil and butter with a little
anchovy
>and served with dipping vegetables and sliced baguettes.   Tangentially:  the
>acquisition of anchovies many light-years from Earth served as a major
subplot in
>an episode of "Babylon 5."  (Garlic In Spaaaaaace!)
>
>Selene
>selene at earthlink.net

Hysterical laughter! Hear those air exchanges whirring up? Where do you go
to get away from the garlic smell on Bab5? See the vampires shudder in
their shrouds...see the alien species dance away in disgust...Danger! Will
Robinson!....Captain Kirk doesn't get the alien woman...he ate garlic!
Second best laugh I've had today!
Leanna "I love to laugh..."