SC - Balthazar's Trunk...A Memorial. (OT-OOP)

LadyPDC@aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 12:45:34 PDT 2001

- --- Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
> Thanks Adamantius,
> I just got an email with a very emphatic NO to my
> question so I guess I am
> doomed, er... destined to stand there for 10 minutes
> holding my hand mixer
> while I whip up egg whites.
> Phillipa

Well, one man's Doom is another man's Destiny...Let's
just hope it's not the same guy we're talking
about...that would be a real drag.

If you can find a copper bowl (buy, borrow or steal)
this will help speed things along tremendously.  There
is a chemical (physical?) reaction which takes place
when albumin is whipped in a copper bowl, and it
really, really does make a difference.  You will get
faster aeration and substantially higher volume from
your egg whites.  Indispinsable when making Angel Food
cake, in my opinion.

Please bear in mind, however, that I do not condone
theft in any fashion, as the above paragraph may
indicate.  Several years in Prison and a heavy amount
of counseling have shown me the error of my younger
days.  I will respect other people's property... I
will work for all that I recieve... I will not
depreciate non-taxable items brought forth from the
previous tax year....

Balthazar of Blackmoor