SC - Easter plans

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Apr 1 15:59:20 PDT 2001

Oh my dear Balthazar!
I feel so sad now!  I know what it is like to get rid of a trusted "friend".
(Never mind how that sentence sounds.)  I cryed all the way home when we
drove our Chevette to the dump.  (ohhh, I'm choking up again.)

In the tradition of Jewish mourning (the only tradition I know) I am sending
you some cyber-food to help you through the grief process:
*Savory green soup
*grilled chicken breasts topped with curried fruit
*a very large chocolate cake  (one can never have enough)
*a box of chocolates
* Some Peeps (well, it's the season)
and a barrel of mead and a few pots of tea.

May your car's memory be a blessing unto you
Phillipa

<< Balthazar of Blackmoor >>