SC - Quick question about eggwhites

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Apr 1 17:51:20 PDT 2001

>Nicholas,
>
>So you've also been at these gatherings, yes?  Otherwise how could you
>report so accurately ...
>
>SO, Who *is* coming to Festival this year??
>
>Mel - 9 days to go ....

Drakey!  They're making fun of you honey!  Come on down here and
we'll look after you!  We found the most amazing feasting kitchen the
other day.  Full Commercial kitchen with huge cool rooms Two huge
deep fryers, Convotherm, Table space enough to perform two autopsies
at a time without bumping into each other, bain Maries to keep
everything warm and toasty and more huge pots, roating tims and
assorted other paraphenalia than you can poke a stick at.
And the best thing is, the kitchen, the hall, the kitchen, and the
tourney ground comes at the wonderful low price of $80 per day. =)
Jason and I were planning on going to festival this year and surprise
you both, but Real Life TM kicked in and we had to buy a house.  Next
year though,  if other people from Ynys Fawr plan to go next year AND
live in the encampment. Being the only tent there would be terrible.
I hate camping, but couple that with no-one to cook for and I'd be
desolate =)

- -Min