SC - Peeps

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 10:09:25 PDT 2001

- --part1_5f.13285610.27fa0652_boundary

Okay, this thread had me laughing so hard that some of my compatriots here
had to get in on it. Two comments they had were:

1. Yes, Peeps Brulee is really good, and Peeps Nukem is not good for
eating, but good for watching.  You put martini swords under their tiny
wings and square them off in the microwave.  Rules: Turn it on and the first
one to envelop the other one wins.

2. Now that I think about it, I bet you could make ass-kickety Peep S'mores
on the Foreman grill.

And with that said, we are planning on having a Peeps Fight Festival on
Easter at my place.....

Lars

- --part1_5f.13285610.27fa0652_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ff80c0"><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Collage" LANG="0">Okay, this thread had me laughing so hard that some of my compatriots here
<BR>had to get in on it. Two comments they had were:
<BR>
<BR>1. Yes, Peeps Brulee is really good, and Peeps Nukem is not good for
<BR>eating, but good for watching.  You put martini swords under their tiny
<BR>wings and square them off in the microwave.  Rules: Turn it on and the first
<BR>one to envelop the other one wins.
<BR>
<BR>2. Now that I think about it, I bet you could make ass-kickety Peep S'mores
<BR>on the Foreman grill.
<BR>
<BR>And with that said, we are planning on having a Peeps Fight Festival on
<BR>Easter at my place.....
<BR>
<BR>Lars</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_5f.13285610.27fa0652_boundary--