SC - intro and questions

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 2 13:19:07 PDT 2001

- --------------555D399F09A915ED3CABA1AB

My Lord,
It sounds as though you are not very far from where we are.  We are in
Northern Atlantia, specifically in Maryland.  If you really want to see
a lot of good cooks at work...and definitely be welcome in the kitchen,
you should come to Atlantia's XXth Year anniversary.  The feast for 600
will be prepared by Atlantia's best cooks (blush....they invited me to
prepare a dish....blush).  The event is Memorial Day Weekend, and you
would be more than welcome!

Lady Olwen, who corresponds on the list, is also up in this area...she's
from Bright Hills, which is even closer to you...and they have a
Baronial Investiture coming up at the end of April!

Hope to see you soon....

Kiri