SC - Lefske and Lutefisk Recipes?

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Mon Apr 2 18:47:10 PDT 2001

- --- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> wrote:
> Master A, you really need to control those free
> associations!

Never!  Associations should always be free!  Free I
say!  Allowed to flow whereever they wish to go, like
the air we breathe!  If you try to control them, I
shall form a protest group and we will picket in front
of you, with placards and shouting "Free association!
Free association!" "Bread and roll, Kiri musn't
control free association!" "Freedom for association!"

Huette :-)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.