SC - clockwork spit

tgl@mailer.uni-marburg.de tgl at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Tue Apr 3 09:36:00 PDT 2001

Seems to me the Greenlanders have a lot of Inuit influences.  Muktuk
squeezings (blubber juice) are supposed to taste similar to coconut milk, so
compared to some of the other things in the Inuit diet, the blubber juice
with seal blood and crowberries might be a real treat.  Sort of a slightly
sweet, piquant blutwurst.

Bear