SC - Pics of Hauviette and Johann

Ginny Claphan mizginny at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 13:08:08 PDT 2001

Apple Pillows (as relayed to me by Bear):

Take good apples, peel them and cut them into four pieces.  Take flour, eggs and
water and salt, make a batter, not too thin, pour the apples into it and put fat
in a deep pan.  When it is hot, put the pieces into the fat, until the cake
rises, let if fry slowly.  Turn it, let it also fry on the other side, then it
is good.

Liadan