SC - Concoction of Cooks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 3 21:19:28 PDT 2001

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> peeps are only slightly better than "circus peanuts" (gag). Do they
> still make them? I hope not.

yes, they do still make them. When we did the big SLUG Queen fundraiser
for the Library last April 1st (and that says something in itself!), two
of the Old Queens gifted me with a beyootiful serving plate spattered
orange and red and yellow, and two bags of the circus peanuts. I used
some of the peanuts for largesse, but ate a fair amount of them myself.
I like them about once a year- guess I'm due! ;-)

'Lainie
who bought a bright orange cookie jar the other day, shaped like a giant
orange, dimpled skin and all...