baklava recipe (was Re: SC - Help with Cooking period Italianfood.)

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Wed Apr 4 00:58:20 PDT 2001

Nanna said:
> (actually I suppose the email should have been sent to me, considering I'm
> the one who was practically raised on horsemeat)

Is this a recent addition to the Icelandic diet? I don't remember
you mentioning this before, but perhaps I'm just not remembering.

Recipes? Are they cooked any different from other livestock such
as sheep or goats?

I think currently all the horsemeat recipes I have are from central
and southwestern Asia. For those who are interested, here is the
file in the FOOD section:
horse-recipes-msg (24K)  8/31/99    Period horse recipes. Referances.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net