Circus Peanuts and an Announcement (was Re: SC - Peeps - OT)

Gwynydd of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 4 08:54:55 PDT 2001

> >No, no, for real decadence you want Wilbur chocolate.... (It's time for a
> >road trip to
> >Lititz, really it is...)
> What is Lititz and where is it?
> Olwen who thinks it's a great chocolate store and wants to go.

Lititz, PA, is the home of Wilbur Chocolates. Which, it turns out, also have a site on
the web and a catalog: http://www.wilburbuds.com/wilburbuds/
I think I'll arrange to get some Wilbur Buds (chocolate nuggets) before East Kingdom
Crown Tourney... ;)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"The worst thing I can say of a person is, 'they couldn't be bothered'."